There are four comfortable Harbour Lodges available in the cozy marina of Hoora Watersport in Heeg. These luxurious living boats for 2-4 persons are moored in the harbour and have a view of the boats sailing past in the water sports town of Heeg. The cozy town center is only a 5 minute walk across an aqueduct away. The Harbour Lodges are suitable for short or longer holidays
Heeg is a cozy town with various restaurants and shops. A great home base for day trips to, for example, Sneek, Workum, Stavoren, Woudsend, Sloten, and Langweer.
The Harbour Lodges host up to 4 persons. There are two bedrooms. One is furnished with a double bed, the other one has a bunk bed. Inside you'll find a kitchen with two electric hobs, a fridge, and a Dolce Gusto coffee machine.
The Harbour Lodges are equipped with a modern bathroom with luxurious shower, toilet, and sink. You can freely use the Wi-Fi in the marina. A sheet set, towel set, or kitchen towels are optional to rent.
Heeg is reachable by public transport. But, for example in the weekends, it sometimes is a challenge to reach us through public transport. What did we do about this? You may call us and we will find a suitable solution together. We could, for a small fee, pick you up at the train station in Sneek or drop you off after your stay.
Facilities in the marina
- Rental electric sloops and sailboats
- Sailing lessons
- Rental supboards
- Rental electric FatMax Kickbikes
- Rental 7 person Picknick bike
- Bike rental
- Canoe rental
- Laundry machine and dryer
Surrounding area Hoora Harbour Heeg
- Go on a lovely sailing trip on the Heegermeer in a sailing boat or electric sloop
- Go shopping or sit down on a terrace in the cozy center of Heeg
- Day trip Sneek, Workum, Stavoren, Woudsend, Sloten, Langweer
- Canoeing or supping through the Frisian landscape, the beautiful nature reserve 'De Poelen' is well-suited for a relaxed trip to, among others, Oudega, Gaastmeer, or Sandfirden, with various opportunities to go ashore for a picknick or waterside terrace along the way